View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosemarinie

Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post

re: Hello again- just dropping in

Hello all

Just dropping in to say hi and ask a few more questions.  We were trying to get in to your Bread and Jam last Friday, and were waiting outside the Pony.  We saw a couple of SB folks pop in and go into the Pony- before all our group could get there, we had to log out because of impending bad weather.  So, is there a particular someone we need to send a tell to if we are interested in joining?  Do we need to set up a certain date to be there, or can you 'just drop in'?  We're new to the music part of LOTRO - but old veterans as far as general game play goes.  We don't want to step on anyone's toes....(giggle), especially if they are Hobbit toes.  I was going to just continue my old post, but didn't see it here.  We understand how to join now, I think - but were unsure if we are all there, and we have the multi-layer thing going on, will we even be able to see you if we go into the Pony??  Sorry for all the questions......

Hope to hear from you soon

Rosemarinie

Everbrock
Quartermaster

Awarded:

re: Hello again- just dropping in

Hallo there, Larksong is probably the best person to contact ~ there is a little more information here on our sister site.

Yargwine ~ Beorning Woodsman

No. 5 Brookbank Street, Thatchacre, Shire Homesteads
No. 1 Windy Lane, Tol Faen, Belfalas Homesteads
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Second Breakfast Forum Index -> Guest Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum