View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briawynhunter

re: hey hi hello

Hello Second Breakfast,

My name is Briawyn and I hope to join your kinship if you'll have someone that can be more than a little awkward! image  I can't do much as of yet but if you want to talk or need low low lvl armor or hides give me a yell.  Wishing you all a wonderful holiday season!image

Q Family
Hospitality Officer

Thank you for applying to join Second Breakfast!  Our officers will consider your application and get you an answer as quickly as possible.

=8^)

Come visit anytime at 4 Chalk Road, Greyheight, Shire.........Gingerbreadlass: hobbit / hunter......Quini: hobbit / minstrel......Qiardo: hobbit / guardian.....Quiliel: elf / warden.......Qathleen: woman / champion......Qengjaldr: Beorning.......Qori: dwarf / runekeeper.........Qwaineth: high elf / minstrel
Laaleth

Hello Briawn, I am happy you're interested in SB. And I hope you find our kin helpful. I'll be starting a crafting/mat gathering event in January. Please send me in game mail letting me know what mat and tier one you need. Hugs

Laaleth

Landroval:  Laaleth, Sacredheart, Blackening, Drouchy
Lauralin:  Laaleth, Sacredheart, Blackening, Greybird
beladen (Agii)

welcome Briawn

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Second Breakfast Forum Index -> Guest Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum