View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beorhere

re: Congratulations to Second Breakfast on Shirefest 2015

This note is to all at Second Breakfast that played a part in putting on Shirefest 2015.  The variety of activities, music, storytelling, lectures, and magic were spectacular.  I really appreciate all the hard work that went into planning and organizing this event.  Not to mention all the farming, sewing, cooking, dying, firework making that you guys did.  I know all the bands, both local and visitors had a great time and a wonderful audience to perform for.  You all should be happy with a totally successful event.

Wait a durn minute here.  What in tarnation am I sayin.. Who is writin this letter anyways.  You guys sure did Crickhollow proud!  It was the best shindig we could be a part of.  All us cowpokes danced and singed our boots off.  I myself lost two hats throwin them up in the air.  We had more fun than a barn raisin with the Seven Brothers.

Barn Raisin'

Yippee Kay yaa aye to Second Breakfast.. Bless your beautiful hides  

Thanks, Beorhere! I know how much everyone enjoyed Firebrands, so I'd like to once again thank you for joining us. It was a real pleasure to play a couple of your numbers with the Supergroup. 

Landroval cousins: Rosalei of Breakfast Club and Rosalila of the LMB

Q Family
Hospitality Officer

I raise a Glenlivet to you and a Guinness to your pony!

Come visit anytime at 4 Chalk Road, Greyheight, Shire.........Gingerbreadlass: hobbit / hunter......Quini: hobbit / minstrel......Qiardo: hobbit / guardian.....Quiliel: elf / warden.......Qathleen: woman / champion......Qengjaldr: Beorning.......Qori: dwarf / runekeeper.........Qwaineth: high elf / minstrel
shawnt63
Officer

Thanks Beorhere, I will echo Q Family but I will raise a Highland Park 18 to you :)

Alladain, Ballinor, Drummor, Finarphin, Gilluin, Glindor, Loladain and Tarpharazon. (Haladain is also me!)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Second Breakfast Forum Index -> Guest Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum