View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cylferth_Arynwen

re: Bread and Jam Session

Hey I was just wondering if I could invite my kin to join your Bread and Jam sessions. We're a brand new kin, only 13 members. I figured it'd be better to join up with an event that's already really successful rather than to try and compete. 

Cheers,

Cylferth Arynwen

Daffin
Band Leader

Bread an Jam Sessions, although started an anchored by th' Breakfast Club Band, are open t' anyone that'd like t' take part. Th' more th' merrier, as long as folks is respectful o' th' other people in attendance. It should probly ought t' be obvious, but this means not playin whilst others is already doin so, an also not hoggin th' floor, allowin others th' chance t' get a note in edgewise. So by all means, bring yer Kinfolk along! ;)

Characters: Dallofin Bolderbrook, Foxfern Gullywash, Erriwende Baelwealda, Celbrethion Hathollos, Futhork Stonescriber, Garaeth Raedstan, Lisbit Honeymeade, Priyzgard, Thaelo Thistledown, Naurfin (On Crickhollow)

Dallofin Bolderbrook, Folbri Fairbeard, Kheshli (on Landroval) 

Dallofin, Delphinea (on Laurelin)

Dallofin, Leidi (on Sirannon)

Rules is nothin more than th' Cliff's Notes of Experience.
Rosalie
Rosalie Rumble
Administrative Officer

All are welcome at any of the events that we sponsor--they are not for us, but for the entire community.  I hope you will mention Sunday morning Elevenses (11am EST) and Monday night Elevenses (11pm) to your kin as well.  You're quite right that joining together is always better than trying to set up separate events, and I'm sure that your presence will make the gathering all the richer.

I wish you and your kin nothing but luck, and if you need help along the way, let us know.

Cheers,

Rosalie Rumble

Landroval cousins: Rosalei of Breakfast Club and Rosalila of the LMB

Cylferth_Arynwen

Thank you! My kin will be glad to hear that. And o' course I'll make sure they're respectful, or else they probably won't be in my kin anymore! :D

That's wonderful that you'd want to come and participate!

Crickhollow-Second Breakfast: Eojawyn (Woman Champion)-Main, Ajarel (Elf Runkeeper), Irizeth (Elf Hunter), Clethra (Hobbit Guardian), Opalrosez (Hobbit Warden), Escryth (Woman Burglar), Idunnr (Woman Loremaster), Olivinia (Hobbit Minstrel), Isyla (Beorning) Semi-active: Ismenis (Woman Minstrel) Landroval-Lonely Mountain Band: Ajarel (Elf Warden)-Server Main
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Second Breakfast Forum Index -> Guest Posts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum